Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Monday, December 19, 2005
EDM Challenge #46 - Draw something Holiday Themed. Again playing around with my new Tablet, I drew these baubles.
I don't think I will ever use my mouse again!! It is a very nice tool to use and very easy to manipulate.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Saturday, December 10, 2005
7. The gekkos congregated on the walls of our rainforest resort room at night. Interesting when you turn on the light you see them scurry behind the pictures!
8. This tawny frogmouth was sleeping, as they do during the day, at "The Habitat" rainforest park in Port Douglas.
9. This treefrog was at "The Habitat" too.
4. Skyrail in Smithfield near Cairns takes you up through the rain forest to a small town called Kuranda.
5.This was drawn from a photo taken of me snorkeling out on the Great Barrier Reef.
18. This caravan was set up next to our friends caravan.
19. This is a sign At Lakes Entrance which we pass through on the way to Mallacoota.. There is a clock for the fishes eye.
11. This is a picture of one of the Bass yabbies that were caught to use as bait. They are pretty small, about 2 inches long.
12. I was relaxing with a cold drink and decided to draw my feet.
13. Bait bucket used to hold the baby mullet caught to use as bait.
14. This is a picture of one of the men using the yabby pump. They find where the yabbies are by spotting the wet sand bubbling and suck up a section of the sand into the pump, then it is emptied onto the drier sand and the yabbies are easily picked out.
Finally, these are the pictures from my last trip to Mallacoota. Mallacoota is a small fishing village on the east coast of Australia, situated almost on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. We go there twice a year, every year to catch a few fish.
2. Well, obviously this is the rods in their holders at the back of the boat.
3. Again the fishing rods but this time they are leaning up against the caravan. This was drawn before we went out in the boat.
5. This is my drawing of Lindsay holding the biggest flathead of the day.
5. Lindsay reeling in the line getting ready to head in after "bagging out" (catching the legal quota allowed).
6. Mallacoota has a very large Pelican population. They often stand on top of the mooring poles.