10. Pelican done with black pen and watercolours.
11. This is a picture of one of the Bass yabbies that were caught to use as bait. They are pretty small, about 2 inches long.
12. I was relaxing with a cold drink and decided to draw my feet.
13. Bait bucket used to hold the baby mullet caught to use as bait.
14. This is a picture of one of the men using the yabby pump. They find where the yabbies are by spotting the wet sand bubbling and suck up a section of the sand into the pump, then it is emptied onto the drier sand and the yabbies are easily picked out.