Finally, these are the pictures from my last trip to Mallacoota. Mallacoota is a small fishing village on the east coast of Australia, situated almost on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. We go there twice a year, every year to catch a few fish.
2. Well, obviously this is the rods in their holders at the back of the boat.
3. Again the fishing rods but this time they are leaning up against the caravan. This was drawn before we went out in the boat.
5. This is my drawing of Lindsay holding the biggest flathead of the day.
5. Lindsay reeling in the line getting ready to head in after "bagging out" (catching the legal quota allowed).
6. Mallacoota has a very large Pelican population. They often stand on top of the mooring poles.