Thursday, June 29, 2006

DD prompt - Draw Something to do with photography,


I drew 2 of my old cameras using ink and watercolour pencils. The first one is my old Minolta Weathermatic underwater camera which I love and will never part with. This camera gives the best snaps above the water ever. This second one is A Pentax 135mm Zoom camera I bought just before I was given a digital as a Christmas gift and has hardly ever been used but I will keep it because it is too good to throw out and I don't know what else to do with it. I find I am missing the negatives you used to get with you photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Matteo and I'm trying to collect visitors from all over the word.
Please help me, visit my website http://www.anticastirpe.it !!!
I visited your site from Italy, now is your turn: visit mine from Australia !!!
Thank you a lot
Matteo

Donn said...

I'm with you, never part with the Minolta. The Pentex, is one to be desired. My 35mm camera is the Minolta 600si with a bunch of lenses. Will never part with that one either. I, too, miss the negative or slide feature with a film camera. Can't beat it.