Friday, July 28, 2006

More DD Prompts.

This Drawing is for the prompt: Draw something with an Egyptian theme. Drawn with a black pen and coloured with watercolours. I used a photo from online for inspiration.
This Prompt - Draw something that is bad for you. Smoking is bad for you! Its been six years since I have smoked, I don't miss it at all. I am probably your typical ex-smoker in that I hate everything about it and am pretty verbal about it. Never thought I would be but there it is! Drawn with Pitt brush pen and watercolours, no particular brand and drawn from memory.
Draw a glass with ice in it. This was a difficult one to do as we have no ice in the freezer so I did this one from memory using just the black pen,
Draw a terrestrial globe. I had to think about this one because to be honest, I didn't Know what a "Terrestrial" Globe was. I knew what a globe was but when you add the Terrestrial it gets a bit confusing,. Well it did to me anyway.
Drawn with the Pitt brush pen and watercolour using a photo from online as inspiration. Draw a full bookshelf. I used the Pitt pen and watercolours again here and I love the look it has given the drawing.
Draw a motorcycle. I recently did the same prompt for EveryDayMatters so I decided to this one a little differently and added the cyclist as well. I used an image from online for inspiration and drew this drawing using just the black technical pen.

No comments: