Friday, April 06, 2007

More EDM Challenges Completed!

EDM Chellenge #104 - draw some salt and pepper shakers. These are some little frog themed shakers Iwas given. I don't know why the bottom one looks so sad, perhaps he's the salt! Black pen and watercolour pencil. EDM Challenge #105 - Draw scissors. These are my trusty fiscars scissors I use all the time. They are covered in sticky bits of glue, paper and tape and I badly need a new pair. Great scissors for detail work! Black pen and watercolour pencil.
EDM Challenge #78 - Draw a souvineer of a place. This is a little kit I bought from the "stitches and craft" show a few years ago now. It stands about 5" tall. It came with all the bits and the material for the clothes and duck and a pattern. It was really cool to do and I am yet to find another craft kit this cool!! Black pen and watercolour.

4 comments:

Teri C said...

Shelly, you are th eonly person I know who would have frog shakers! :) lol. They are so cute.

The scissors are great as is the souvenier.

Wonderful job on them all and congrats on getting so many done.

Lindsay said...

Shelly, I love seeing your scissors. Tools in general send me!
I did some scissors and maybe I should post over at EDM. I also love the cheerful bowl in your post.

Carole said...

Shelly, I can see you like frogs! I love all your drawings. They have a colourful and characterful look to them. I could imagine you doing children's illustration.

phthaloblu said...

You've been busy! These are great sketches!